CCPG University (CCPG-U) offers problem gambling treatment and prevention education in a virtual classroom setting. Enrollees at CCPG-U may ‘attend’ 1- to 2-hour long classes from anywhere, at any time, and will earn CEUs (CAMFT, CCAPP, or NCPG) and/or credits towards the California Certified Gambling Counselor credential for each class they attend.
To Get Started:
1. Visit CCPG University.
2. On the right side of the screen, click on “Create new account.”
3. Fill out the New Account Form with your details (an email will be immediately sent to your email address.)
4. Click on the web link in the email you received (your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.)
Note: After this initial verification, you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on the http://www.ccpguniversity.org page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in, or pay for any classes you would like to attend.
5. Select the category, then the course unit you want to enroll in.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the unit description and click on “Send payment via PayPal.” (ACH or Credit Card payments accepted.)
7. Go to http://www.ccpguniversity.org and click on the word “My Courses” on the left side.
8. Click on the class you wish to participate in. (You will see the class you are enrolled in the middle of your screen.)
9. You must complete all sections of the unit to receive credit. The first link will provide you with additional instructions on how to do this.
10. After you have completed the course, we will verify everything is completed and send you your CEU.
That is how easy getting a problem gambling CEU through CCPG-U can be!
So join now and get started today at CCPG University.
In accordance with the American Disabilities Act, any attendee with special needs should contact us at 714-765-5804, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that accommodations may be made.
If you have any other questions, please contact the CCPG office at email@example.com or 714-765-5804.