California Certified Gambling Counselor certifications are good for two years. To renew your CCGC, submit your $150 renewal fee ($125 for CCPG members!) and complete and submit the forms below via email or fax.
- Code of Ethical Conduct (A.2)
- CCPG Website Authorization (F.1)
- Good Standing Agreement
- Copy of your current, valid clinical certification/license
- Proof of at least 20+ CEU’s, with at least:
- 8+ problem gambling specific CEUs; and
- The remainder related to primary certification/license
Please Note: For renewals more than three (3) days late, a $25 late fee will be assessed. This fee may be waived if an extension is requested prior to your due date, in writing and with reasonable cause. Counselors more than thirty (30) days late on their renewal may have their renewals declined, and need to complete the application process again.